What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A downloadable program that allows you to fix windows errors and optimize your system
- Optimize System Settings – A set of tools is designed to provide the user’s computer system with better optimization
- Provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup
- Will help identify and fix Windows’ invalid registry entries
- Fix System Errors and improve startup
- Clean Registry and defrag disk
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Smart PC Fixer scores 78.88/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.SmartPcFixer.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.98.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: SmartPcFixer.com you’ll also be taken through to SmartPcFixer.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)